Impact Faktor 2019: 1,867
Meine App für die RöFo
Die RöFo ist auch mobil für Sie da. Mit der App können Sie …
… Ihre RöFo bequem zu jeder Zeit und an jedem Ort online und offline lesen. Zum Offline-Lesen laden Sie sich die Ausgaben einfach herunter.
… mit der ausgefeilten Suche schnell und einfach alle Inhalte zu einem Thema finden. Die App enthält auch die vergangenen Ausgaben im Volltext, selbst wenn Sie die Zeitschrift damals noch nicht abonniert hatten.
… auch auf andere Thieme Zeitschriften und aktuelle Thieme Bücher zugreifen, die Sie abonniert bzw. gekauft haben. Die eRef App bündelt für Sie alles übersichtlich an einer Stelle.
Die eRef App ist eine native App für Android und iOS; sie kann mit Smartphones und Tablets genutzt werden.
Interessiert? Dann probieren Sie die neue App doch am besten gleich aus – den Zugriff erhalten Sie unter: www.thieme.de/eref-app
Bei Fragen helfen wir Ihnen gerne: email@example.com
NEWS - DRG & ÖRG
DRG - Aktuelles
102. Röntgenkongress 2021
RöFo: Meet the Editor
Professor Konstantin Nikolaou, Managing Editor der Zeitschrift RöFo, hat am 3. Juni 2021 auf dem digitalen Röntgenkongress über die neuesten Trends im wissenschaftlichen Publizieren und in der Forschung berichtet. Nutzen Sie die Chance die Aufzeichnung des Events hier anzuschauen!
Link zum Video >>
Welcome to Thieme!
We are delighted that you want to publish in a Thieme journal.
Thieme is an international publisher of medical and science books, journals, electronic products and services. For many decades now, Thieme has represented consistent quality and integrity. With your publication, you will benefit from a peer review on the highest level and you will reach a broad professional audience. Furthermore, you will receive a 20% authors' discount on all Thieme books for 3 months.
To make the submission process as efficient as possible, some important information is given below.
We look forward to receiving your manuscript!
Please note: We only accept manuscripts that have not yet been published or submitted elsewhere. If the content of your article has already been presented orally at a conference, please note this with details of the conference type, place, and date.
The corresponding author must ensure that all the other authors agree with the publication of the article in the version presented.
With acceptance of the manuscript, the publisher acquires rights of use for the duration of the legal protection term.
Authors' Guidelines for RöFo
All current reviews and original articles for RöFo are freely available online (www.thieme-connect.de/ejournals) or via PubMed.
Scientific original articles can be submitted for the following subject areas and subcategories: Abdomen, academic radiology (research, teaching, evidence-based medicine), experimental radiology, gastrointestinal tract, vessels, health policy, heart, interventional radiology, pediatric radiology, contrast agents, head/neck, breast, molecular imaging, musculoskeletal system, neuroradiology, oncologic imaging, quality/quality insurance, technics and medical physics, thorax, genitourinary system.
- Abstract: The abstract is decisive for the international and national visibility of your article. Therefore, please provide a structured and highly professional abstract. Please ensure that all statistically relevant facts and figures are provided under "Results" so that readers can obtain all relevant data simply by reading the abstract.
- Key points at the end of the abstract: Three bullet point sentences including core statements of the article and show what new information the article is providing. In the publication the key points are directly following the abstract and also appear in PubMed.
- The introduction can be restricted to a brief description of the study reason and purpose. The method section contains exact data regarding the patients (including control groups) or the study material. The individual methods, equipment, and procedures should be described so that the results can be reproduced.
- The results follow the individual points of the study purpose or study program. They can be provided as text as well as in the form of tables or figures.
- The discussion section addresses the new and important features of the study without repeating the details of the results. It describes the significance and limitations of the findings and references the observations of other studies. The conclusions derived from the results should be included at the end of the discussion section.
- The clinical relevance of the study is described in 3 – 4 sentences (bullet point list). Please place these sentences at the end of the main text. In the publication this is displayed in an infobox (header: "Clinical relevance of the study").
Short, concise, original articles presenting highly topical content that requires that shall urgently be published. The cover letter shall make clear why. The assessment center accepts articles in between four weeks and then minimally reviews before publication.
Review articles regarding research status or continuing education include a structured abstract containing the following sections:
Background: Precise statement on the context and the primary objective of the review. Method: Methods or tools used, e. g. for the literature search. Criteria used to select studies from the data sources, including any time restriction.Results and Conclusion: Clear statement of the conclusions of the review and their generalisations and limitations.Key points: See "Key Points" under "Special features of original articles".
The Interesting Case
Concise case reports. Note: The names of the authors appear at the end of the article.
Clinical picture thoroughly documented on the basis of a multimodal image series (including clinical description, histology and therapy). Limited text with numerous figures of high quality and accompanying educational legends. A differential diagnosis of the described clinical picture is requested. A pictorial essay provides the figures for the cover image of the RöFo issue in which it appears. Note: The names of the authors appear at the end of the article.
Editorials are typically initiated by the publishers
Submitting your manuscript
Please submit your manuscript exclusively online at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/roefo.
For questions regarding manuscript submission or technical inquiries, for example regarding the use of figures, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
General guidelines for authors
In addition to the specific guidelines for RöFo please also read the following general guidelines:
The following document provides a quick overview of the correct form of citation in Thieme journals:
If you are working with citation management software (Endnote, Zotero, Mendeley), please use the output style "Thieme-German". It is available in the relevant software or can be downloaded from our authors' lounge.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept images that have already been published in books, journals, or electronic products of other publishers. That is because it is almost impossible to obtain the necessary rights of use even when licensing fees are paid. Therefore, please do not pay any licensing fees (e.g. to "RightsLink" / Copyright Clearance Center). Standard license contracts from "Creative Commons" are unfortunately also insufficient for our purposes. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the use of images.
We cannot accept or store illustrations that include personal data of third parties. Please submit only images in a completely anonymous form, free of all personal data. This refers not only to data directly visible in the image (e.g., a patient name or a date of birth on an X-ray image) but also to information included in the metadata of the image that is accessible with the appropriate software. It includes data that may have been obscured by a cropping feature (such as in PowerPoint or Word) but can still be made visible. If you have questions about data protection regulations, please contact us before submitting your manuscript.
File format and general requirements
Please submit your files in the following form:
• Text and tables: MS Word (*.doc, *.docx)
• Figures: each figure as a separate image file (*.jpg, *.tif, *.png); MS Word and PowerPoint can also be used for drawings and graphics. Minimum resolution: 300 dpi with a width of 8.5 cm (2000 pixel width)
• Videos: preferred file format *.mp4, *.avi or *.mov, file size max. 5 MB per video
• Audio files: preferred file format *.wav
• Text may contain headings of up to three levels.
• Boxes: Please always provide a title
Please indicate possible conflicts of interest by downloading, completing and sending the following signed form to the publisher:
The personal rights of people who are recognizable on images must be protected. Please provide a written consent form for publication signed by every recognizable person. For persons under 18 years of age/supervised persons, please provide the signature of both parents/the legal guardian/supervisor. A suitable declaration of consent form can be obtained in our authors' lounge.
Author's correction, imprimatur, specimen copy
The corresponding author will receive the galley proofs as a PDF file. He/she is fully responsible for the correctness of the final version that he/she releases for publication. Once the copyright transfer agreement has been submitted, changes by the authors are no longer possible.
After publication, the corresponding authors will receive a free electronic reprint (PDF file). They may use this file for professional exchange with colleagues and may upload the file to their personal homepage. Please note that all further use of this PDF is subject to approval by the publisher. Particularly any commercial use or deposition of the file in repositories (e.g. document servers of libraries and other institutions) is prohibited.